In this very blessed second year of my business, I was beyond thrilled and excited to be the photographer telling the stories to the following spring and summer brides! I was fortunate enough to see two beautiful elopements in the outer banks, attend a tea party mad hatter style, shoot in downtown Richmond at an old railway, plant a tree in a storm on arbor day, capture seriously romantic DIY country weddings, travel to Ohio for an old friend, capture beautiful brides saying I do, go out on a cruise of July 4th, ride on some awesome golf carts to get the perfect shot, literally see a “shotgun” wedding and watch a sailor come home from deployment and finally get his girl! To each and every one of my spring/summer brides, I dedicate this blog to you!
v. kissed, kiss·ing, kiss·es
1. To touch or caress with the lips as an expression of affection, greeting, respect, or amorousness.
2. To touch lightly or gently: flowers that were kissed by dew.
3. To strike lightly; brush against: barely kissed the other car with the bumper.
1. To engage in mutual touching or caressing with the lips.
2. To come into light contact.
1. A caress or touch with the lips.
2. A slight or gentle touch.
3. A small piece of candy, especially of chocolate.
4. A drop cookie made of egg whites and sugar.
Here it is! Valentines Day! The day where Love gets put on the front burner, and people draw lines between consumerism and passion! Where single people unite, and married people forget… Well, not all of them, but sometimes! Im honor of a day that is dedicated to the open display of love, I have put together some of my very favorite kisses from my sessions!
p.s. Don’t forget that chocolate is on sale tomorrow!!!!